On behalf of the governing body we should like to congratulate all staff and pupils on achieving an extremely good OFSTED Inspection Report.
The report provided many reasons to feel proud:
- The children’s behaviour and attitudes are described as exceptional, they demonstrate very positive attitudes towards their learning and achieve well.
- Reading is prioritised and a rigorous and systematic approach is well embedded
- Relationships between pupils are exceptional and the pastoral care ensures pupils receive the emotional and social support they need
- The curriculum is ambitious and assessment is used particularly well, ensuring leaders have an accurate oversight of pupil progress across the curriculum and teachers are able to continually adapt teaching to address gaps in knowledge.
- Leadership is a strength of this school and both leaders and governors work well together.