Admissions are held centrally at West Berkshire Council
West Berkshire Council has determined the Admission Arrangements for Community and Voluntary Controlled Schools for 2017/2018. The agreed policy is available to view on the Council’s website: http://info.westberks.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=29713
At Burghfield St Mary’s we create a caring Christian learning environment that inspires each individual in the school community to fulfil their unique potential and become a responsible, concerned and active member of God’s world.
Our school vision is underpinned by our aims, they are to:
- Provide a religious education encompassing the Christian foundation of the school and understanding, recognising and celebrating other faiths.
- Enable every child to learn to understand their responsibilities and rights within the wider community and become a responsible world citizen
- Provide an education that gives equal value to the academic, creative, physical and spiritual well-being of every person within the school community
- Enable each pupil to develop spiritual awareness and aesthetic appreciation of, and respect for the environment
- Provide a safe, supportive and stimulating environment that enables every child to reach their full potential.