At Burghfield St Mary’s we create a caring Christian learning environment that inspires
each individual in the school community to fulfil their unique potential and become a
responsible, concerned and active member of God’s world
Everyday our children, in years 3-6, spend 15mins jogging or walking in the fresh air. Certificates are awarded for every 25miles completed.
Our school aims are to:
- Provide a religious education encompassing the Christian foundation of the school and understanding, recognising and celebrating other faiths.
- Enable every child to learn to understand their responsibilities and rights within the wider community and become a responsible world citizen.
- Provide an education that gives equal value to the academic, creative, physical and spiritual well being of every person within the school community.
- Enable each pupil to develop spiritual awareness and aesthetic appreciation of, and respect of the environment.
- Provide a safe, supportive and stimulating environment that enables every child to reach their full potential.
Welcome from Mr Antony Gallagher, Headteacher